News Media Alliance has enhanced Newspaper CareerBank services for jobseekers.
- Resume Builder and Professional Profile tools have been improved to make it easier to make your resume and a professional profile available to employers searching the resume database to fill active positions.
- Confidential job alert service allows you to be in control, set up your preferences, provide an email address, and all future postings that match will be forwarded to you. YOU decide if and how to respond.
Career Learning Center: Video Presentation
The Career Learning Center encourages an integrative career and professional development process that enhances your skill set.
Networking is a skill set for overall career and life success. Yet many of us don't think about it until we are in a job search. The relationships that we build over our lifetime serve as both short- and long-term investments. This module looks at key strategies for developing personal business relationships that help us get things done, make connections and build a strong framework for our personal career success.
- Understand what to expact in a behavioral interview.
- Have a idea of the most commonly asked questions in a behavioral interview.
- Learn how to answer behavioral interview questions using the STAR approach. (Situation, Task, Action, Result).